Get more utility out of your beloved SFH protein with these delicious oatmeal cookie dough morsels! In addition to serving as a great anytime snack, their macronutrient profile makes them an excellent pre-workout choice for those days where you need a little energy boost but you're not quite hungry enough for a big pre-workout meal.
Fair warning: it will take some discipline not to eat the whole batch on day 1...
- 2 scoops SFH Pure Whey Protein (we used vanilla, but chocolate or churro would also work)
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chunky natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- 2 tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Mix together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, folding in the chocolate chips last.
- Once well-combined, form 15 evenly-sized balls and store in the fridge.
Macros: 112kcal | fat: 6g | carbs: 9g | protein: 6g