As states continue to reopen businesses to the public, MADabolic Co-Founder and Chief Concept Officer Brandon Cullen recently shared how we envision a smoother and safer transition in the weeks and months ahead.
“Addressing cleanliness upon reopening: Name another business that can limit class size, control traffic patterns, and identify every single piece of equipment in use before, during, and after every single class,” Cullen shared on LinkedIn. “We truly believe our MADabolic facilities will be some of the cleanest places you can return to in North America over the next 12 months!”
The MADabolic team is committed to providing the best experience possible for franchisees, trainers and members as we reopen our doors. Our gyms are reopening over several phases in accordance to all CDC, local, state and federal guidelines. Additional steps that MADabolic gyms are taking to maintain a safe and healthy space include:
· Rearranging the floor plans to ensure all members and trainers are able to maintain social distancing standards.
· Class size and capacity will follow the most current guidelines provided by the CDC and local municipalities.
· Increased surface hygiene protocol.
· Class arrival times may be adjusted to ensure distancing between classes and to managed traffic flow.
· Nightly professional cleaning of the gym.
· Additional hand sanitizers stationed strategically throughout the gym.
Plus, our MADabolic Virtual Training Membership and nutrition resources are still available to those who would prefer to continue the MADness from their own homes.
We’re very excited and prepared to welcome our members back into our gyms. As the demand for quality fitness programming soars, MADabolic delivers – both virtually and within our own walls.
There’s never been a more significant time to dive into the fitness industry, and MADabolic is here to help you tackle the many opportunities that lie ahead. What are you waiting for?
Learn more about the MADabolic franchise opportunity.